Call For Papers
Authors are invited to submit original papers reporting on research results or novel applications in technology enhanced and web-based learning. Submitted papers have to be in pdf format, and according to the Springer LNCS Authors Guidelines. Submissions are subject to double-blind review process; formats for the submissions are either Full Paper (10 to 12 pages) or Short Paper. (6 to 8 pages). All accepted papers presented at the conference will be published in a volume of Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Some of the accepted conference papers will be selected to be extended to publish on the special issues J. of Universal Computer Science (SCI, IF 1.066).
（Topics of interest include but not limited to）
- HTML5 Web-based Learning
- Mobile learning
- Assessment in E-learning
- Bring your own Device (BYOD)
- Cloud-based Learning
- Computer Support for Intelligent Tutoring
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Deployment, Organization and Management of Learning Objects
- Design, Model and Framework of E-learning Systems
- Digital libraries and Web corpora for E-learning
- E-Learning Metadata and Standards
- E-Learning Platforms and Tools
- Game-based Learning and Serious Games
- Human Factors and Affective Computing for Learning
- Informal Learning on the Workplace
- Intelligent Learner and Group Modelling
- Intelligent Tools for Visual Learning
- Learning Analytics
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Mobile, Situated and Blended Learning
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Pedagogical Issues
- Personal Learning Environments (PLE)
- Personalized and Adaptive Learning
- Semantic Web and Ontologies for E-learning
- Virtual Environments and 3D Graphics for E-learning
- Web 2.0 and Social Learning Environments
- Web-based Learning for Oriental Languages Learning
Paper Submission &Publication
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers reporting on research results or novel applications in technology enhanced learning and web-based learning. Submissions will be handled through the dedicated EasyChair page.
Submitted papers have to be in pdf format, and according to the Springer LNCS Authors Guidelines. Formats for the submissions are either Full Paper (10-12 pages) or Short Paper (6-8 pages).
Submissions are subject to double-blind review process. The Technical Program Committee of ICWL will manage the review process and will accept submitted papers either as Full Paper, or as Short Paper, or as Poster Paper (having a maximum of 4 pages).
All accepted papers presented at the conference will be published in a volume of Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
June 20, 2020 July 31, 2020
July 1, 2020 July 31, 2020
Notification of acceptance:
Auguest 30, 2020 September 10, 2020
Camera ready and registration:
September 20, 2020 September 30, 2020
Late registration until:
September 22 (by credit-card payment) October 1, 2020
Conference: October 22 to 24, 2020
ICWL Companion Symposium
The 5th Int. Symposium on Emerging Technologies for Education (SETE) will be held in conjunction with ICWL 2020.